Merriweather Post Pavilion is one of the world's most striking amphitheaters and home to a myriad of summer concerts and music festivals.
Gather with friends and family at Merriweather Post Pavilion for a memorable musical experience nestled in 40 acres of forest. Sample great cuisine options from local favorites to globally inspired eats, reconnect with your kids in the Music Pinball Arcade, or admire the award-winning sculptures of Symphony Woods.
View a complete list of upcoming shows at Merriweather Post Pavilion.
Address: 10475 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia, MD 21044 - we are located two miles from the concert venue. See our front desk agents for directions.
- 4/8: deadmau5
- 4/28-29: M3 Rock Festival (Dokken, Tom Keifer, and more)
- 4/30: M3 Southern Rock Classic- Lynyrd Skynyrd
- 5/6: The xx
- 5/12: Ryan Adams & Band
- 5/14: DC101 Kerfuffle (Kings of Leon, Jimmy Eat World, and more)
- 5/19: Dierks Bentley
- 5/24: Bon Iver
- 5/25: Sigur Ros
- 5/26: The Chainsmokers
- 6/11: Jack Johnson
- 6/18: Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds
- 6/20: John Legend
- 6/23: Steve Miller Band with special guest Peter Frampton
- 6/25: Luke Brian
- 6/30: Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit
- 7/7: Dispatch: America, Location 12 Tour
- 7/14: My Morning Jacket
- 7/16: Vans Warped Tour
- 7/27: alt-J
- 7/29: Fleet Foxes
- 7/30: Belle & Sebastian, Spoon, and Andrew Bird
- 8/15: Santana
- 9/15: Sturgill Simpson
- 9/16: Young The Giant
Plan Your Visit
Reserve our Merriweather Post Pavilion offer and receive:
- Accommodations for two
- Breakfast for two
- Complimentary in-room Internet
Plus, take advantage of our complimentary shuttle to Merriweather Post Pavilion and make traveling even easier.