Merriweather Post Pavilion is one of the world's most striking amphitheaters and home to a myriad of summer concerts and music festivals.
Gather with friends and family at Merriweather Post Pavilion for a memorable musical experience nestled in 40 acres of forest. Sample great cuisine options from local favorites to globally inspired eats, reconnect with your kids in the Music Pinball Arcade, or admire the award-winning sculptures of Symphony Woods.
View a complete list of upcoming shows at Merriweather Post Pavilion.
Address: 10475 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Columbia, MD 21044 - we are located two miles from the concert venue. See our front desk agents for directions.
Summer Concert Series Calendar
- 7/7: Dispatch: America, Location 12 Tour
- 7/13: Sumemr Lights with Mercyme
- 7/14: My Morning Jacket
- 7/15: Jackson Browne and Willie Nelson & Family
- 7/16: Vans Warped Tour
- 7/17: Gorillaz
- 7/21: Hans Zimmer Live
- 7/22: Greensky Bluegrass
- 7/27: Alt-J
- 7/29: Fleet Foxes
- 7/30: Belle & Sebastian Spoon and Andrew Bird
- 8/5-8/6: Summer Spirit Festival
- 8/13: Lady Antebellum
- 8/15: Santana
- 9/15: Sturgill Simpson
- 9/16: Young the Giant - Home of the Strange Tour
- 9/23: Alison Krauss and David Gray
- 9/24: WPOC Sunday in the Country
Plan Your Visit
Reserve our Merriweather Post Pavilion offer and receive:
- Accommodations for two
- Breakfast for two
- Complimentary in-room Internet
Plus, take advantage of our complimentary shuttle to Merriweather Post Pavilion and make traveling even easier.