Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel
10207 Wincopin Circle, Columbia, MD, 21044, United States
Phone: (410) 730-3900
3.5/5 (343 reviews)
Tranquil Columbia MD hotel retreat for work and play
Nestled around 12 wooded acres on the banks of Lake Kittamaqundi, we are thoughtfully situated between Washington D.C. and Baltimore’s Inner Harbor. This is where nature and relaxation meet.
See your favorite artist at the Merriweather Post Pavillion or play at The Mall of Columbia, both accessible by our complimentary shuttle. With over 16,000 sq. ft. of meeting facilities, we are the perfect choice for your next meeting or wedding. Our banquet staff will coordinate your every need and ensure your event goes off without a hitch.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Merriweather Concert Rate + More
Attend your favorite concert this summer and retreat back to a comfortable stay and sound sleep at Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel. Book our special concert package today and enjoy our ideal proximity to the pavilion plus:
- Overnight accommodations
- Complimentary breakfast for two
- Complimentary Internet access in guest room
- View our events calendar for upcoming concerts at Merriweather Post Pavilion
Book online, or call 866-716-8134 and ask for rate plan MERIW.Book This Offer
Pay Rates Equal to Your Birth Year
Get your second and third night at rates equal to your birth year. Happy birth year to you.
- First night: from $129
- Second & third night: rate equals your birth year (Born in 1948? Pay $48.)
- Rates will be confirmed at check-in upon presentation of valid ID
- Offer valid for arrivals Thursday - Sunday
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 343 verified guest reviews
66%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Hotel was very nice. Rooms were clean and had plenty of room and had great decorations and a nice tv.
Sheraton Columbia Town Center Hotel is located at 10207 Wincopin Circle, on the banks of Lake Kittamaqundi.
- BWI Airport
- Dulles Airport
- Reagan Airport
- Laurel Race Track
- M&T Bank Stadium
- Merrieweather Post Pavilion
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Toby's Dinner Theatre of Columbia
- Historic Ellicott City
- Lake Kittamaqundi
- Ellicott City B&O Railroad Museum
- The Mall in Columbia
How To Get Here
Local flavor overlooking Lake Kittamaqundi
Find a feast for your eyes as well as your palate at our premier Columbia restaurant.
- Waterside Restaurant
- Lobby Lounge
Hours Of Operation
A beautiful setting for the perfect event
Plan a spectacular wedding or banquet surrounded by nature. Our experienced catering and banquet staff will coordinate your every need.
- 15,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
- 16 meeting rooms
- Video Conferencing Services
- Audio Visual Equipment
- HSIA in All Meeting Facilies (charge)
- Convention Services Staff